Universal Laptop AC Adapter Switchable Voltage Options:
# DC15V 4.5A(MAX)
# DC16V 4.5A(MAX)
# DC18V 4.5A(MAX)
# DC19V 4.5A(MAX)
# DC20V 4.5A(MAX)
# DC22V 3.75A(MAX)
# DC24V 3.75A(MAX)
DC Connector: 8 tips
# Tip 1 - 3.5mm x 1.35mm
# Tip 2 - 4.0mm x 1.7mm
# Tip 3 - 4.8mm x 1.7mm
# Tip 4 - 5.5mm x 1.7mm
# Tip 5 - 5.5mm x 2.1mm
# Tip 6 - 5.5mm x 2.5mm
# Tip 7 - 6.3mm x 3.0mm
# Tip 8 - 6.0mm x 4.0mm x 1
# Please Select Correct Voltage Before Use
# The AC adapter will act just like your original power adapter that came with your laptop.
# It comes with 8 separate tips to fit almost any laptop.Accepts input 110V-240V 50-60Hz, allowing worldwide usage.
# With USB port for charge USB devices.
Brand new in box, Never used, OEM equivalent replacement part. 100% original manufacturer compatibleand run longer time!!
Full One Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
Highest quality premium Japanese battery cells are used in our dell inspiron 6400/e1505 laptop batteries
Most dell notebook batteries are pre-charged before shipping
Replacement batteries which are as good or often better than the originals
Manufactured By Hi-Capacity power products.
This inspiron 6400 battery will fit your dell laptop perfectly.
Order your dell inspiron 6400 laptop battery before 2:30PM we will usually ship the same day
Taking Care Of Your New Battery Pack:
1. Normally, a new battery pack comes in a very low charge condition and must be fully charged before use. Refer to the user manual of your portable electronic equipment for charging instructions.
2. A new laptop battery pack needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or “cycled” as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
3. Your equipment may report a fully charge condition in as short as 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. This is a normal phenomenon especially for Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad) and Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) chemistries. When this happens, remove the dell inspiron 6400 battery pack and let it cool down for about fifteen minutes then repeat the charging procedure.
4. “Conditioning” (fully discharging and then fully charging) is necessary so as to maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, and is recommended at least once a month particularly for Ni-Cad and Ni-MH batteries. Failure to do so could result in reduced charge capacity and can significantly shorten the battery pack’s useful life. Lithium Ion batteries do not require conditioning.
5. It is normal for a battery pack to get warm when charging and during use. However, if the inspiron 6400 battery pack gets excessive hot, there may be a problem with the portable electronic equipment’s charging circuit and should therefore be checked by a qualified technician.
6. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused for long periods of time. This is normal particularly in the case of Ni-MH and Li-Ion chemistries. For best results, always store a battery pack fully charged. It should be removed from the equipment and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
7. The amount of runtime a dell inspiron 6400 laptop batteries produces depends on the power requirements of components in your electronic equipment. This could be the hard drive setting, screen intensity and back-lighting on notebook computers, the liquid crystal display (LCD) screen and floodlight feature in a video camcorder, or the tri-mode communications network of a cellular phone. Always refer to your equipment’s user manual for power management settings.
Do not disassemble.
Do not leave on charge for extended periods.
Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the dell inspiron 6400 battery.
Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
Do not expose the inspiron 6400 battery to moisture or rain.
Keep battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of battery to extreme heat may result in an explosion
# This universal power adapter works with all models of laptops and notebooks from all major manufacturers, including, but not limited to all models from these manufacturers:
# Acer (Aspire, Tablet, Travelmate, AcerNote, Anywhere, Extensa, AcerNoteLight)
# AMS Tech (Rodeo, TravelPro, AVERATEC)
# Compaq (Armada, LTE, Evo, Presario, Prosignia, Tablet) Fujitsu ( LifeBook models)
# HP (Pavilion, Omnibook)
# IBM ( Most ThinkPad models)
# NEC (LaVie C, LC series, PC Series, LT series)
# Versa (VersaNote, VersaPro)
# Panasonic(Toughbook models)
# Sony Picturebook
# Sony Viao
# VToshiba (Satellite, Dynabook Satellite Pro, Dynabook Satellite, Libretto, Portege, SatellitePro, Tecra)
Dell Inspiron :
# (1100, 2500, 2600, 2650, 3700, 3800, 4000, 4100, 4150, 5000, 5000e, 5100, 7500, 8000, 8100, and 8200) + Mini 9, 10 and 12
Dell Latitude :
# (CP, CPi, CPi A, CPi R, CPt C, CPt S, CPt V, CPx H, CPx J, CS R, CSx H, C400, C500, C510, C600, C610, C640, C800, C810 and C840 )